Saturday, April 4, 2009

Doughnut Plant in Tokyo!

Now this is exciting stuff! There is a Doughnut Plant in the Ebisu train station! Doughnut Plant is one of NYC's most popular doughnut stores, but I've never been able to have their doughnuts because they all contain dairy.  However, in Tokyo, I guess a lot of people are lactose-intolerant, so they have SOY MILK doughnuts!!  I was so excited! 

Here I am with my sesame doughnut!

So tasty!  You can even see the sesame seeds!  It was kind of a cross between a yeast and cake doughnut.  I don't know if that's from the soy milk or what.

We liked our doughnut so much that we came back 20 minutes later and bought a maple soymilk doughnut.  ;)  I really wanted to try the sakura red bean one, but alas, it has milk in it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment